The Rookie Lifeguarding course is run by our team of experienced coaches and swimming instructors. Young people aged 8-14 have the chance to learn invaluable first aid, personal survival and lifeguarding skills and techniques. This course is great for confidence boosting and provides a head-start for those wanting to become lifeguards in the future.
There are 3 award levels with bronze, silver and gold being taught this summer.
Days; Monday, Wednesday and Fridays during the school holidays
BRONZE; PRE-REQUISITE: COMFORTABLY SWIM 100M CONTINUALLY UNAIDED
- April 2020: 13th, 15th, 17th
- August 2020: 3rd, 5th, 7th
- August 2020: 24th, 26th, 28th
Click Here to book onto a Bronze Rookie lifeguard course.
SILVER; PRE-REQUISITE: COMFORTABLY SWIM 150M CONTINUALLY UNAIDED
- May 2020; 25th, 27th, 29th
- August 2020; 10th, 12th, 14th
Click Here to book onto a Silver rookie Lifeguard Course
GOLD- PRE-REQUISITE: COMFORTABLY SWIM 200M CONTINUALLY UNAIDED
- July 2020: 27th, 29th, 31st
- August 2020: 17th, 19th, 21st